Note – All our clients are Retail Chains or Direct Mail/Catalog companies. Please do not waste your time or ours by contacting us unless you have relevant experience.
I'll call qualified candidates immediately after I receive their updated information. (Your resume will not be released without your permission.)
Note - Assignments of a CONFIDENTIAL nature or other reasons at the request of the client company are not listed below. If you have retail experience and are exploring new opportunities in the retail industry, please submit your resume for our database.
DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT – USA
- Manages the processing of merchandise to ensure that volumes of goods are processed through the Distribution Center maintaining standards of quality, efficiency and cost–effectiveness.
- Ensures adequate standards of morale conducive to maintaining high levels of motivation for all associates while being involved in the performance appraisal process.
- Develops manpower and production plans. Plans and monitors budgets.
- Minimum seven years supervisory experience; 300 people or more.
- Ten years distribution experience preferred or previous work experience in a high volume production environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills and flexibility. Must be able to delegate, motivate, plan, and prioritize.
- Bachelor′s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Ideally, candidates should have the following:
- 10–12 years DC experience, 18 as a max.
- Have run at least a 250,000 sq. ft. DC.
- Have had at least 300 reports.
- Union experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Most important – candidates should be able to run a building (DC) within 24 months.
- Be flexible on relocation.
- Total compensation can be very attractive to include a base to low 6 figures, bonuses, a full and generous relocation package, and good benefits, too.
GMM – EAST COAST
Candidates should be a DMM or GMM with experience in Hardlines (e.g., seasonal, toys, etc., etc.). Sourcing experience is a must. Compensation will be commensurate with experience for this very, very successful chain.Back to top